Ideal for couples OR AN INDIVIDUAL
A Studio Apartment in Luen
A newly renovated wooden chalet has a shared kitchen and lounge with free high speed wifi internet access and global internet TV.
The ground floor has the guests private double bedroom, toilet and shower as well as the shared lounge and kitchen/dining room.
Facilities and Booking
Also bookable on AIRBNB the private double bedroom with private toilet and shower is available in Jasons home in the Schanfigg valley.
The beautiful village of Luen is located 15 mins from Chur by road and the station stop Luen-Castiel on the Arosa railway line. Also only 25 mins from Arosa and 15 mins from St.Peter Hochwang it is the perfect base to ski/snowboard in Winter and mountain bike or hike in Summer or Autumn.
Jason and his daughter live on the 1st floor with separate bathroom and toilet.
With stunning views all around Luen is a stunning rural setting on the sunny South facing slopes of The Schanfigg valley, yet quickly accessible from Chur and easy access to the resort of Arosa.
The chalet is 5 mins walk down to the train station and there is a parking space behind the house if travelling by car.
A small garden with covered terrace provides the perfect tranquil spot to have breakfast in Summer.
A large cellar provides ski board and mountain bike storage.
- High Season Nightly rate for two guests. CHF100-
- High Season Nightly rate for one guest. CHF80-
- Low Season Nightly rate for two guests. CHF80-
- Low Season Nightly rate for one guest. CHF60-
Minimum booking of 2 nights.
- High Season Weekly rate for two guests. CHF490-
- High Season weekly rate for one guest. CHF350-
- Low Season weekly rate for two guests. CHF350-
- Low Season weekly rate for one guest. CHF300-
Prices include linen and towels, wifi and end cleaning.
No smoking in the chalet but accepted outside on the terrace.
House shoes to be worn inside.